linksys usb 2.6 bug?

Hi,

I am a new-b and I have been trying to use Fedora on my desktop since Fedora 3. As my access to the internet is only through my Linksys USB v2.6 wireless device, it has become my only point of reference when trying to work with Fedora. I'm not a developer, nor am I familiar with rebuilding kernels, but I do find a lot of search results on the internet trying to provide solutions.

I guess what I would like to ask for is either for a bug to be filed with bugzilla to get this fixed, or for guidance. In Fedora core 4 test 3, the hardware is discovered when I plug in the device and browse hardware. It is correctly identified, although no driver is associated. In the network configuration, it is not listed as an item, nor does lsmod show anything related to the device (as far as I know).

Please advise or help! I'm writing to the list per instructions to file bugs or suggestions per Fedora's installer and OS. I would really like to get on board.

Thanks,
-Ussama
Jinsys Inc