Re: Fedora Core 4 delayed until June 13

Jonathan Deitch wrote:

Is the development tree forked yet?  Or are current rarhide packages
still going into FC4 ?

Bill Nottingham wrote:

Due to some unforseen complications, Fedora Core 4 is now
scheduled for general availability on June 13. We apologize for
the inconvenience.

Bill

The tree has forked.  Rawhide is now moving toward FC5.  This delay,
though not specifically because of bugs, provides an excellent
opportunity for everyone to work on testing and flushing out any more
major bugs in the FC4 tree.  It's up to Legal to give the go-ahead on
the release, but that doesn't mean we have to wait on Legal to make
progress.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64@xxxxxxxxx