Re: firefox-1.0.4-4 CSS history exploit?

Marcus Hartig skrev:

Per Arne Nilssen wrote:

This is not a script that can read your browser history.

Hmm? The javascript code embedded is writing the results...

I've never visited this side before and it wrote first 1 hit for dell.com, where I really was yesterday. ?

regards,
Marcus

You're right Marcus. It reads your browser history. But not www.icq.com
Cleared my browser cache and history. Visited gemal.dk and all was No or unable.... Visited then www.dell.com, www.icq.com and www.slashdot.com. (I did not have gemal.dk open when I visited the sites.) Result
www.dell.com   YES.....
www.icq.com   NO....
www.slashdot.com   YES....

So there must be something here.