Re: up2date wedges

> My fedora-devel.repo file had no gpgcheck entry, so I added the =0 line
> as you suggested. Then running 'yum update tomcat5*' cleared the bottom
> three entries, leaving only the struts11 update still undone.
>
> Wouldn't you know, it's hung up on a struts11-webapps-tomcat5
> dependency :-) ??

Yeah, well some packages have dependency problems in rawhide.  This is
just part and parcel of using the devel stuff (and probably not a yum
issue).  RPM should have the same problems with this dependency issue.

If RPM does then comment about it on the list (or file a bug report
against the package and state that there's a problem).

If RPM doesn't have a problem with upgrading to this package but yum
does, then comment to this list and file a bug report against yum

Please keep in mind that using development is a lot less smooth than
using stable releases and that while any update in a stable cycle is
released is tested well, while package changes in development are less
tested (that's what you're doing) and will have problems from time to
time.

Rodd