Re: Latest rawhide updates seem to have removed the shutdown option at gdm and gnome logout

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

Anyone else see this change in default behavior for locally logged in users?
How do I re-enable the shutdown option again in gdm and gnome dialog?
Is this a bug or a delibrate change in behavior?

I see the same behaviour, but can't answer the other questions. Deliberately making it act this way doesn't seem sensible.

Gerry Tool