Re: luminocity - looking glass - dashboard

Dan Williams wrote:

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, shrek-m@xxxxxx wrote:
when can we expect to see gnome-luminocity for testing ?
Luminosity was never intended to be, nor will it be, a shipping product. Most everything that is "good" that gets done in luminosity will get ported over to Metacity (and that's already happening).

when can we expect to see a 3D window/dektop-manager for testing ?

--
shrek-m