Re: probs with DFE-580 TX

Francois Romieu wrote:
Frank Sander <FrankSanderDo@xxxxxxxxxxx> :
[...]

now my question is:
Can some body with more experience in driver progging than me have a
look at that?
How can we make sure (if my merging is ok) to bring that in one of the
next updates?

Verify that the changes are not too far from the current codingstyle
of the driver, diff the patch against latest 2.6.12-rc, give a look at
http://linux.yyz.us/patch-format.html and send it to netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
+ Cc: jgarzik@xxxxxxxxx.

--
Ueimor

Hi,

would love to do so.
I am not sure what exactly the current coding style is.
Also (like I mentioned before) I am not sure if I did everything right. Haveing no fualt message and a working peace of software is a good sign but the devil dies in peaces ;-)

My biggest problem is:
I am have no idea how to do the diff and patch thing.
Maybe some body can help me with that? I easily can send the "new" sundance.c file if I know where to send.

see you
Frank