net install questions

I have fc4t2 installed almost completely, now. I installed it via net. I first mounted bootdisc.iso in a directory I created in /boot called fc4install. I booted to that, and opted for http install. I prefer the graphic install, but this booted right to text install. Did I miss a prompt which might have allowed a choice of graphic? The install went well, except I was unable to select any of the extras with the text mode install. Is this normal? As a result of not being able to choose any extras at install, I've had to 'yum install' them, one-by-one as I muddled through getting everything to work. This leads me to the real questions of this post;
1.  Is it possible to do a graphic install via net?
   a.  If so, when should I expect to see/make that choice?
2.  Is it possible to select extras in a text-mode install?
   a.  If so, when should I expect to see/make that choice?
Overall, the net install vs downloading and burning all five, including rescue, discs saved about two hours and lotsa, lotsa bandwidth.....(I had just received a warning from my ip that I was approaching the max allowed for any one month.) The jury is still out over my opinion of fc4. I was finally able to build a vanilla 2.6.11 kernel for my Win4Lin. That was successful, but I could not get xconfig to work, and had to use menuconfig. I was able to get my little setnumlock program to work. That is more of a piss-me-off-avoidance thing that a critically important thing. It just sets numlock on login. I have RealPlayer10GOLD installed, and imported my jazz-internet-radio selection list. THAT was CRITICAL. I was able to install Mozilla-suite 1.7.6 installed, using the FC3 rpm's I imported from my FC3 installation, and that's cool. I know, Firefox/Thunderbird is supposed to be the latest-greatest since the paper bag, but Moz suite comes complete with all the j2re, java, quicktime, et al plugins in moz-*.rpm form, so they get installed and work the first time without the usual wrestling match of trying to get them installed and working with Firefox. I was able to import desktop backgrounds from my FC3 installation that weren't included with FC4t2. BUT, I sure would like to figure out what's wrong with screensaver. It tries to launch, but just hangs with this cute yellow script of how it's trying to do whatever...... not a biggie, just a pita. So,..... that's where I am with this. It's been fun, and a good experience.... test distro and all. The most annoying thing about this mailing list is dumping all the trash-swiping-moronic bs over the relative merits of lilo vs grub. Get over it! Get on with it! Life's a bitch, and then you die! But this last outburst has nothing at all to do with fc4, just a few of the juveniles shouting at each other via mail-list.
owa