Re: menu icons missing

nodata wrote:

On 4/13/05, Chuck R. Anderson <cra@xxxxxxx> wrote:
In an Everything install of FC4T2, I noticed that many of the icons
are missing on the GNOME menu.  Most of the missing icons are for KDE
applications, but there are others missing too.  Did something change
in the menu definition files that needs updatating?
It would be helpful to me if you could point out specific examples
that I could confirm.
Can you point me to one specific kde application, one gnome or gtk2
application, and one "other".

-jef

gaim has a missing icon in the notification area for me

That could be the Gtk-2.5.5 bug that bit you. Updating to Gtk-2.6.6 or Gtk-2.6.7 works for me.

/Jacob