Re: Anaconda or Grub write a wrong grub.conf for my windows partition

Guy Fraser ha scritto:

It's not a bug, he's using the wrong equipment, because we all know that all the bugs in GRUB are duplicates that don't affect any of the developers, so the people experiencing them are just doing something wrong.

Error XXXX obviously means you were messing with a perfectly good setup and should have left it alone, as is plainly noted by the message and documentation.

I haven't understood. In my particular case what I haven't done in your opinion? I think that a lot of people that want to try linux for the first time and try to do a multiboot without knowing anything about how it works wants that FC recognizes and automatically makes a dual boot that works and not that they have to read all grub's documentation, FAQ and whatever.

I fixed in 1 minute because I know what to do...but another person?

bye
Cimmo