Re: FC4T2 install report: trouble with sound, mouse, grub, dual head

I was not able to get dual head to work with the 'nv' driver on my pair of nvidia cards (one in AGP, one in PCI). Changing to the 'nvidia' driver, as I needed to do in FC3, fixed the problem.

I nearly forgot: Compiling/installing the newest nvidia driver initially failed with (I think) a permission denied error. 'setenforce 0' fixed the problem. Hopefully this is easy to replicate, because I can't seem to find a useful log message regarding what happened anywhere.

-Ed