FC4-test2 report

I got another media failure, but I installed it anyway.  The installation was flawless – good work.  FC4t2 runs a bit faster than FC4t1.  I yum’d over 300MBs of updates some of which installed with errors which I would like to research.  One thing that I miss is the gnome log viewer app.  Was that app so unpopular that it got dropped?  Does anybody know how I can get that back?

Great work!  Thank you, thank you, and thank you.