libmudflap-devel

I hav no idea what this package is. I did an everything install and this program caused yum to exit while trying to get current with Rawhide.

Error: Missing Dependency: gcc4 = 4.0.0-0.34.fc3 is needed by package libmudflap-devel

Removing the package allowed yum to proceed when pulling in c* packages and their deps. (36 packages retrieved post removsl
Jim

--
I don't know if it's what you want, but it's what you get.  :-)
             -- Larry Wall in <10502@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>