Putting back the advertising loop in Anaconda.....

Can someone point in the right direction as to how to put the looping advertising back into the anaconda screens.....
They are in RedHat, but seem to have been removed in Fedora.....
I'm sure this is not where I should be asking this question, but thought maybe someone might be able to tell me where it would be appropriate....

TIA

WPH