Re: Print job status icon missing(FC4 T1)

Sean Bruno wrote:

is there an eggcups process running?
I'm pretty sure ive seen the icon appear when doing printing in the
last week or so, but it definitely won't appear if the eggcups process
is not running.

-jef

Well I checked and there is an eggcups running:

[sean@localhost ~]$ ps -ef|grep egg
sean      3957     1  0 Mar31 ?        00:00:11 eggcups --sm-client-id default5

But I definitely do not get any printer icon in the notification area,
not can I find any way to get to actual print queue.  Can someone else
verify that the icon doesn't show up?
yes. doesn't show up for me too, and I do have eggcups running.

Deji