Re: FC4t1 - gnome-volume-manager uses 100% CPU if automounting an SD/MMC/CF card in USB card reader

Msquared ha scritto:

When I insert an MMC, SD, or CF card into the reader, gnome-volume-manager
starts using up 100% CPU, so I have to kill it.  If I re-run it from the
commandline, automounting starts working again (for other devices) until I
insert an MMC, SD, or CF card again.

If I remove the card reader, insert the card into the card reader, then
plug it back into the USB port, the behaviour is the same.

Regards, Msquared...
Have tried the last version of gnome-volume-control in rawride?