ccsd fails on startup

I installed FC4T1 with "everything" selected and it appears to turn on
"ccsd" for cluster management stuff?  It appears to be failing on system
startup.

Is this something that warrants a bugzilla report, or is it assumed to
be normal?  There is no negative impact to ccsd failing to start as I
haven't configured my poor little machine for clustering.  :)

Sean