Re: anaconda traceback with today's rawhide

File "/usr/lib/anaconda/installclass.py", line 363 in setLanguageDefault
 id.instLanguage.setDefault(default)
File "/usr/lib/anaconda/language.py", line 204, in setDefault
 self.default = name
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'name' referenced before assignment

my kickstart language statements:

lang en_US
langsupport en_US C --default en_US

Oh, this is because I broke some things with my big language handling
rewrite.  I'll work on fixing this (and a couple other things) right
away.  Thought I had at least gotten it working to the same degree as it
previously was.  Thanks for uncovering a case where it's busted.

- Chris