Re: Missing Artwork

On Mar 26, 2005, at 11:47 AM, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 10:01:28 -0800, Sean Earp <seanfedora@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ever since I updated to FC4T1 from FC3, I have been missing the redhat
artwork in both KDE and GNOME (for example, instead of the red fedora,
I have the GNOME foot on my menu doohicky).  Is this a known problem,
or do I have a messed up install of some sort?  Any info would be
greatly appreciated,

check your theme settings... are you sure you are still using the
bluecurve icon theme?

-jef

Yes, it does it with Bluecurve, Clearlooks, and all other themes. It only happened once I updated to FC4T1 (and persists with the latest Rawhide), but if it is just me then I'll to a clean install when Test 2 comes out. Thanks!

-Sean