Re: kernel-2.6.11-1.1202 hangs

Justin Conover wrote:
SELinux: initialized (dev binfmt_misc, type binfmt_misc), uses genfs_contexts

Hangs right there, had similar problem with 1191, the original kernel
boots fine.

I have updated but still not rebooted. Before I do so, can some please tell how I get the machin up and running again if I encounter the same problem?

It seems like updating to a more resent kernel removes the previous one as I don't have the usual list of "old" kernels giving the option to boot a previous one if load fails.

Regards,
Truls
begin:vcard
fn:Truls Gulbrandsen