Re: fixing yum

Claude Jones wrote:
Old Fart wrote:
| Claude Jones wrote:
|| Old Fart wrote:
|| ||| Claude Jones wrote: |||

snip

If I do yum -y update, after some time, it runs a list of packages
to be updated, followed by a series of messages:
 ---> Processing Dependency: [name of package]
Followed by:
Error: Missing Dependency: [name of package}

There are about fifteen of those. Then I just revert to the
prompt.

Regards, Claude (I bet I'm older than you...) Jones Levit & James, Inc./WTVS
Leesburg, VA, USA

Please see my posting under this heading: "How an amateur figured it out".

It may help.

Truls
begin:vcard
fn:Truls Gulbrandsen