firstboot-problem

hi

i have a problem with FC Test4. The firstboot failed. I can login with
my root user only then i see my pointer on a blank screen which i can
move. I saw that firststart.py or firstartWindow.py was deprecated or
something, and was not start correctly.

The second Problem is that the output was not logged. the file
/var/boot/boot.log is empty so i can't analyze it properly.

tia
david