Re: Unsigned Package

To answer my own question, I was able to make YUM proceed by editing /etc/yum.conf to make GPGCHECK=0. That having been said, I think that checking the GPG Signature probably falls under the category of "A Good Thing". Is the problem that some (or all) of the rawhide packages are not signed, is/was there a yum bug, did I not import the correct keys, or was there something else going on?

-Sean :)