Re: Release Notes

On Mar 18, 2005, at 12:10 AM, Colin Charles wrote:

On Fri, 2005-03-18 at 01:18 -0500, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
I may be missing it, but I do not see any release notes for FC4 at
<http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/>

FC4 isn't out yet. In the meantime you can look in the os dir of your
local mirror for the release notes for FC4t1.

And if you feel the urge to, go check the live wiki edited stuff at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ FedoraDocs_2fRelNotes_2fCore4Test1RelNotes

Looks Perfect! IMHO, there should be a reference to FC4 Release notes (such as these) on the main page (or release notes page), even if there is the written caveat that FC4 is pre-release. It is good information to have. Even a link to the above page would be great!

-Sean