Re: make cannot find kernel sources (FC4test1)

J Z wrote:
I'm trying to install ndiswrapper for my wireless, and when I issue the make command, I get the following output:

Can't find kernel sources in /lib/modules/2.6.11-1.1177_FC4/build;
  give the path to kernel sources with KSRC=<path> argument to make

Where are the kernel sources I'm supposed to give to the make command as? I tried downloading the kernel source rpm and unpacking it to that directory, but that didn't do it, and google turned up inconclusive. Thanks very much.

-- JZ

Install kernel-devel