KDE 3.4 is out! When will we see it ? :)

Hello everyone, KDE 3.4 is finally out. Anyone knows an estimation when will we receive it in the rawhide ? Soon or not so soon ? Because if not very soon, i'll do my own RPMs and post them here (since, except kernel and gcc rpms, i can cook em. :) ).

Warlock_BA

"I collect my thoughts and I rise above all that despises me." - VNV Nation - Serial Killer

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!