Re: FC4t1 notes

On 03/16/2005 04:26:40 AM, Aaron Kurtz wrote:

4) The packaged GDM eats CPU. "yum update gdm" before logging in
through
GDM or regret it.

Yeah - that was difficult for me to do because my networking can't be set up at install (wireless with kernel tainting driver)

But its all good now. Seems some of the rawhide packages aren't signed though.

Once driver was compiled, though - I just stole the ifcfg file from fc3 - and then I could yum update (and then removed the ifcfg file so as to test the internet configuration wizard - which does work)

--
Michael A. Peters
http://mpeters.us/