Re: Problem with Keyboard

mike wrote:
Anyone having problems with keyboard on install of FC4

I have tried on a emachine junk PC and the keyboard freezes at
mediacheck

Check your BIOS settings that concern Legacy USB support. If you disable legacy USB support, the keyboard should work again.

I had this problem a long time back. It fixed it for me.

Jim

--
I'd love to help you -- it's just that the Boss won't let me near the computer.