Re: FC4t1 DVD mediacheck broken

Aaron Kurtz wrote:
The mediacheck function for the FC4t1 DVD iso does not seem to work. The
SHA1 sums match (2e08d86311a291132dc3c1b40fa8383b354daf91) but I can't
seem to burn a good DVD. I tried to run mediacheck under vmware with the
ISO as the dvd, and it still didn't pass, although I had no problem
mediachecking other DVD isos using the same setup.

I have not tried the FC4t1 CD isos.

Same problem here. Downloaded DVD via bittorent on a WinXP machine and burned DVD on same. Media test failed on prospective test system. Will try to install anyway tomorrow.

--
Regards from,
Old Fart