Re: i810 refresh bug regression? New or reopen?

Paul Iadonisi wrote:
On Sun, 2005-03-13 at 13:44 -0500, Paul Iadonisi wrote:

[snip]

 Should I update bugzilla 132267 or open a new one?  Anyone else seeing
this?

Update: Setting XaaNoScreenToScreenCopy in my xorg.conf works around the
problem.

I'll have to upgrade my desktop to see if the regression is similar as before. Currently, I am compiling xorg-x11 to see if a self compiled version yeilds any better results. This is for a bug with the radeon driver.

Regarding the bug, I imagine that with the newer version that a new bug report should be created. I got my hands slapped for reopening a closed bug for anaconda before. The bug had the same symptom but was further down the line of development.

Jim

--
UH-OH!!  I put on "GREAT HEAD-ON TRAIN COLLISIONS of the 50's" by
mistake!!!