Re: python-sqlite3 dependency problem for yum today

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005, Patrick Barnes wrote:
That should get yum going again.
The problem is that the yum package has not yet been updated to reflect the name changes from sqlite3 to sqlite. I would imagine this will be resolved quickly.

Can some kind soul please put a rebuilt yum up for download somewhere? I don't particularly feel like putting rpmbuild on my system. I'm sure many testers would appreciate it.