Re: system-config-lvm (old location /sbin - new /usr/sbin)

Alexandre Oliva wrote:
On Feb 17, 2005, Jim Cornette <fct-cornette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

system-config-lvm
Traceback (most recent call last):

[...]

    raise RuntimeError, command + " can not be run"
RuntimeError: /sbin/lvm can not be run

Yeah, and this bug is even in bugzilla :-)

Thanks! I didn't think about the fact that lvm was moved from /sbin/lvm to /usr/sbin/lvm. I added a symlink from /usr/sbin/lvm to /sbin/lvm to allow for the GUI tool to launch.

The program helps to see what the drive layout looks like.

Reading the bug report, I didn't catch on from the title, though specific.

Jim