Re: gcj, Sun JVM and Kernel conflict problem

Paul wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to trace a problem I'm having on my box which causes either a
reset or a lock up when using Azureus.

The problem is that I'm not sure if it's a kernel problem, or a gcj/Sun
JVM conflict which is causing the problem - either way, it's damned
annoying!

If I move down to the 1063_FC4, there doesn't seem to be any problem. If
I go to any kernel post 1063_FC4, the hang occurs - this makes me think
it's a kernel problem, but I've seen the likes of the Sun JVM take down
a machine before now with vanilla kernels.

memtest86+ showed nothing out of the ordinary and there is nothing in
the logs. Is there a way to find what is at fault so it can be
bugzilla'd?

TTFN

Paul
I have both jvm 1.5.0 and Azureus and have no problem. I have it running for hours and it
does not crash.

Dwaine.