Re: bugzilla product "versions"

--On Saturday, February 12, 2005 12:37 PM -0500 "Gene C." <czar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When searching to see if a bug has been reported, it is a bit of a pain
to  search both fcntesti and testi.

Note that for searching, at least, those lists are multiple-select. Selecting all or none have equivalent semantics. It's worse than just versions, though, because many of these packages are used in several products, and there's no way using the form to select all products.

When searching for bugs related to a specific package, I enter the query manually like this:

<https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?component=dovecot>

Substitute the package name as needed.

A form that lets me specify package name and text to search for in the bug data but wildcarding product and version would be nice.