Re: Fedora Core 2 to Fedora Core 3

I wouldn't have a problem with the amount if the unit was shipped in a reasonable amount of time. I've ordered and received many items since I ordered from you and their shipping and handling was about a third of what you are charging. You are not shipping from New York or I would have received my order by now. I don't appreciate being given the false impression that I was dealing with as US based company when you are not.

Steve Day

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Hollis" <goemon@xxxxxxxxx> To: "For testers of Fedora Core development releases" <fedora-test-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Ken Allen" <dunvar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: Fedora Core 2 to Fedora Core 3

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005, seth vidal wrote:
On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 14:21 -0800, Dan Hollis wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Feb 2005, seth vidal wrote:
> > > Most userspace stuff is independent of kernel version though... in > > > any > > > case FC2->FC3 did work so it would be nice if it were officially > > > tested
> > > and supported in some way.
> > Well it is tested. trust me, i test it a lot. :)
> > but being officially supported is harder. Heck, you know what > > anaconda
> > does when the going gets rough on unresolvable deps, right?
> the same thing yum does when faced with multiple architectures -- toss > its
> cookies? :))
What're you talking about? Can you give me a situation where yum errors
out in the face of multilib or multiarch? I've not seen a bug report of
this sort.

it doesnt error out, it just doesnt always handle things properly. as
discussed many times on this list when trying to do 'yum update' on
x86_64. yum getting confused when trying to do updates where there are
multiple architectures involved.

-Dan