FC4 for servers

I'm sure this argument has been had before, but what I'd like to see in FC4 is the ol server install, being just that, install has bare minimum stuff instlaled, FC1,2 and 3 seems to load a lot of not needed crap.

I mean loomk at a min server install for RH9 or even current slackware, then look at it on FC, guys a server install should be exactly that, WTF has cannaserver got to do with being a server, it doesnt! nor does several other things, the least stuff instlaled and run on a server is paramount, the more crap that runs that clearly is not needed = more and higher risks

 Lets not end up like m$ huh!

flame away :P