Re: FC4 - LIRC

Robert La Ferla wrote:

Having LIRC in FC4 would really help. It's loaded into the kernel so it's difficult to build separately which is why I think it should be included in FC4. Anyone running MythTV, tvtime, Xine, mplayer, etc.. will appreciate it.

Many don't need more than the lirc daemon, it can get data from the input layer these days.... so e.g. my bttv remote show up at /dev/input/even0 (or event 2 if mouse and keyboard are plugged in... bah), which lirc can handle just fine.