Re: Are there iso images for FC4?

Truls Gulbrandsen wrote:

Hi
I am considering to instal the current test version of FC4 on a spare TP
T30.  Where can I go to downlad the iso images?

Regards,
Truls

It looks like late February for an FC4T1 iso set. See schedule below.

http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/

Jim

--
"THIS time it really is fixed. I mean, how many times can we
 get it wrong? At some point, we just have to run out of really

	- Linus Torvalds"