Rpms, C/D burning and Sound in FC3

As of Dec. 17 there was a set of replacement rpms in FC3 updates. The libe package was poisonous. It defeated click to install and also fixed the system so it was impossible to manage users and groups. These rpms have been removed from updates but if anyone has loaded them then you need to unload them. Our experience with sound in FC3 is that it only works for the root user unless you install the updates for FC3. With the updates installed sound and also C/D burning work normally. Even with the updates KPPP still will dial and connect but no other program can use the connection. In EVERY case that we have tried we were unable to use the FC3 discs to UPGRADE. If you are going to use FC3 follow the RH warning and reinstall. Then put the updates in. The updates may make the problem vanish.