Re: Games you want to include in Fedora Core.

joelbryan wrote:
If there's a game you want to include in Fedora Core, what would that be?

I would really like to see "Go" in FC. The game has near-infinite complexity (much like chess, although arguably more), and is the kind of game that is enjoyed by hackers.

I know there are a few FSS/OSS implementations floating around, but I don't know enough about them to suggest one.

--
Cam Desautels <cam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.BinaryUprising.com