Re: Help Installing Oracle 10g on Fedora

nodata wrote:

Only install the Oracle database on a validated copy of Linux for which
it is designed if you want to stay out of jail.

Good points, but this is a public forum, I doubt Red Hat will be liable
for non-staff comments on this list. Still, http://swpat.ffii.org/ *ahem*

Are you a lawyer?
Worse, I am afraid.

I am a practicing software engineer in the USA.

I also advise anyone to please take this sort of conversation off the
list please, Redhat has and WILL have enough legal problems in the
upcomming year, they don't need to be sued by Oracle as well.

-gc

Who will Red Hat have legal problems with in the coming year (or is this
speculation)?

Redhat WILL BE SUED, and I hope you guys have a ton of cash because the hammer is going to come down.

-gc