Re: to whom it concerns ...

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
Am Do, den 18.11.2004 schrieb Kim Lux um 1:16:

I take it that issues we find with FC3 stuff isn't fodder for this group
anymore being that it is "stable" ?

Kim Lux (Mr.)  Diesel Research Inc

"For testers of Fedora Core development releases
<fedora-test-list@xxxxxxxxxx>"

A stable release is no development release, and as FC3 is stable since
nearly 2 weeks ... Of course you can face development issues if you run
a stable Fedora Core and just specific development packages. Then
problems regarding this development software would be right here.

Alexander

Having discussions regarding failures on important hardware within the OS seem to be good subject matter for this list. I have 2000 messages from fedora-list at the moment (not read through yet) and would have missed the kernel panic issues with the Dell Optiplex. I have a computer of this type and wouldn't have seen this topic on the fedora-list. (Not upgraded to kernel version yet. Also, a lot of developers are most likely limited in time to monitor the fedora-list due to high volume and would not have noticed this problem.

Jim