Re: Can we play DVD movies under FC3?

On 11/14/2004 05:13:23 AM, Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:

As i am a Norwegian citizen, the "DVD-Jon" trial (the guy who wrote
DeCSS and got sued by about every american film organization - and
won.)
proved that it is legal for me as a norwegian in Norway to give you
info
on this.

Probably - but remember, a few years back our country arrested a Russian at defcon for doing something IN Russia that was legal IN Russia on the basis that someone in America had visited his Russian website.

Crazy, I know. So if you never plan on coming here, no worry.