Re: Jabber Server on FC3 (Was: Re: Features for FC4)

Christopher A. Williams wrote:

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 14:04 +0100, Roger Grosswiler wrote:

you're right, Arjan.

But what i really would like to see is a jabber-server within this distro, it would make life much easier :-)
preferably of course jabber 2 & the most-used transports (aim, icq, irc, msn, yahoo...)...

Same here! I'm about to load a Jabber server on a new FC3 system we
built yesterday. I have no idea where to start. Any tips/pointers to
FAQs and how-to's would be greatly appreciated. This will be an
internal, private messaging system, so we could get away with the basic
transports.

Just want to add my voice to the "Jabber would be nice" issue.

--
Carl Parrish(cparrish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.carlparrish.com