Re: yum problems

Yes, I agree that I made a mistake by doing a mass update beyond the release.

It might have been nice if there had been an announcement/reminder for people like me that might not remain "tuned in" to the changes that occur to the releases. What happened to the fedora-annouce list?

Is there a way to back out what I have done short of reloading from scratch? I have looked yum (no much good in its current state) and rpm. I don't want to do more damage than I have done.

seth vidal wrote:

<snip>

Stop using rawhide.

-sv