Re: FC3 Torrents available? [Was: FC3 ISOs alerady online?]

Uday Kumar Reddy wrote:
I understand what you are saying. But, isn't it that the link delay
doesn't matter for large transfers? For large transfers, the link
delay is just reflected as the startup time. So, an 'n' mbps link
whether it is transatlantic or close-by would almost take the same
time to transfer data for _large_ files/streams. So, I think its
congestion that justifies having seperate trackers.

Bittorrent has *lots* of little connections.

The Azureus client I use for example defaults to a maximum of 100 connections per torrent and 1000 connections total.

Tolan.