From: fedora-test-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-test-list-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of kyrre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 08 November 2004 09:50
To: fedora-test-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FC3 ISOs alerady online?

When will the "official" release be? (GMT)
And which ftp's are those?

   yea but the repositories aren't ready yet

On Sun, 2004-11-07 at 18:52 -0800, Mike Larkin wrote:
Some of the mirror sites have the ISO images online and
downloadable
under /core/3/i386/iso/FC3-i386-disc*.iso.

Are these the official ISOs? Some of the mirrors have the '3'
directory
locked down, but some are open and serving ISOs already..?

...or is the plan for the core team to push another set of ISOs to
the
mirror sites before 3pm EST tomorrow (doubtful)?

-ml