FC3 test 3 and xdmcp access

I loaded the FC3 test 3 and access the box via xdmcp after I enabled the option vi the login setting. After updating the box via yum, and a reboot, I am no longer able to access the box via xdmcp.
I have duplicate this problem on two boxes

I'm trying to access if from a cygwin using the following command:

x -query (the hostname or IP)

I can still access other boxed on the network using this command. Is their a new setting that has changed during the FC3 test 3 updates that i missed ??

Scott