Re: /media directory

James W. Bennett wrote:

Does anyone know for FC3, can you set your own devices names in the /media/ directory. If this has been discussed before, I am sorry I missed it. I have three cdroms, two being scsi dvd devices. I don't like them being named "cdrecorder, cdrecorder1 and cdrecorder2 I would much prefer cdrom, cdrom1 and cdrom2.
Any help is appreciated.

Would love to know that myself.!!

BaVinic