Re: hotplug to insert options like iocharset/codepage for Removable USB HD

John Lin wrote:
I got a 80GB Removable USB HD and on systems without udev and hotplug,
without udev??

I got /etc/fstab line below:
/udev/sda              /mnt/sda                auto
  ^^^^^  without udev???

iocharset=cp950,codepage=950    0 0

With FC3t3, I am trying to get hotplug system to automatically insert
iocharset=cp950,codepage=950 option when device is plugged in.  How do
I do that?  I am not familiar with hotplug system.  Where is the best
place to insert this option?

Thank you in advanced!

John